Skip to content
What is your management fee?
- $99/mo for all properties under $3,500/mo. NO HIDDEN FEES!
How do you handle repairs?
- We have an online tenant portal that track all tenant requested repairs. Our management agreement requires a minimum seller reserve of $250. If the repair can be completed for $250 or less, we will authorize the repair and note it on your monthly owner statement. All repairs over $250 will be discussed with you.
Do you have preferred vendors?
- Yes. We have an extensive list of contractors, tradesman, and Handymen that are reliable, trustworthy, and affordable.
Do you charge a fee on top of any maintenance work
- No. Our monthly management fee of $99/mo is all-inclusive and covers repair management..
Can I do the repairs myself
- If a property is vacant, yes. If a property is occupied, we need a 3rd party to repair the property to protect us both..
How many bids do you get on repairs?
- We have a general idea of what repairs cost. If we have a unique situation or question the estimate from our preferred vendor, we will obtain other bids..
How do I get my rent proceeds?
- Once we receive your rent from the tenant, we send your proceeds directly into your bank account..
How often do I get a statement?
- By the 15th of every month you will have a new statement available on your owner’s portal..
Should I allow pets?
- By allowing pets, you will certainly increase the demand for your rental. In some situations, you may be able to obtain additional rent.
How do you determine the “Market Rent”?
- Our software allows us to perform an analysis of comparable rentals in your area. We will provide you a detailed report of rental prices in your area.
How long does it take to find a tenant?
- A well-priced home will attract a quality tenant within 2 weeks. The San Diego rental market is very competitive and only has a limited number of rentals. If your home is taking over 2 weeks to rent, it is likely due to the price being too high.
Do I get to choose the tenant?
- No. One of our functions as your manager is to screen all tenants. We use an in-house scoring method to determine the best tenant for your property. We take the selection process seriously and make every effort possible to select the perfect tenant.
How long is your contract?
- Our contract is for 12 months. After 12 months you may cancel at any time, no questions asked.
Who holds the deposit?
- We keep all deposits in our trust account.